SHJ 0.00% 70.0¢ shine justice ltd

Well there may not be any official growth story but i believe...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Well there may not be any official growth story but i believe the growth story is the one that would occur in my holdings and thats all that really matters to me.

The stock ticks a lot of boxes for me and I believe it is worth backing. Cannot guarantee it will not give me a further opportunity to make even more money by buying more at cheaper levels but within a reasonable period of time (say 6-12 months) these shares will probably be double-triple current value.

A few of my ticks are as follows:
    Nearly 90% of all shares are held by institutions and they have not been exiting on mass (except 1 but large shareholders sometimes sell at the lower price end)
    50% of the company still owned by the two founders
    Revenue has been increasing and once they can repair their margins this will be worth much more than market is giving value today
    Still paying dividends
    Debt burden not all that substantial and can be serviced
    Everyone will always require a lawyer (non-seasonal business) so as long as they dont majorly stuff up their image they should do well and continue to pick up new business
    I believe market cap is considerably low compared to revenue levels
    Was $2 ish, suddenly oversold to 50c, tripled to about $1.50, now pushed back to 70c on a minor drop in EBIT. I believe within 12 months we will probably see $1.20 and within 2 years $2.00+ if all is ok and over-exaggerated in the short term

If you bought in at recent highs or been holding for some time (from greater highs), hang in there as i am sure there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4977 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 87 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.