SHJ 0.00% 80.5¢ shine justice ltd

[IMG] I hope it helps, but DYOR as they say. I'm am author/...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

I hope it helps, but DYOR as they say. I'm am author/ wannabe movie producer, not a professional investor, so take everything I say as standard HC meritless waffle, but indulge me as I loved the matrix.

Here is where it gets freaky NEO , there really is No Spoon.

NEO - But I’ve seen the company have good and bad revenue periods

Spoon Boy - Really ? A company with 700 people that is growing rapidly has significant variations in revenue ? up and down.

NEO - Yes I've seen it

Spoon Boy - Its provisions NEO

NEO - But it can't be

Spoon Boy - What does your company sell ?

NEO - They don't sell anything they, they charge for professional services. They're Lawyers

Spoon Boy - And are these lawyers collectively billing more man hours ?

NEO - Yes every reporting period since it started.

Spoon Boy- So the company has grown every period ?

NEO - Yes, but revenue hasn't

Spoon Boy - But it has NEO , there is no spoon, only provisions

NEO - Can't be Revenue in H2 15 was $9M less than H2 14

Spoon Boy - But it wasn't

NEO - It was I can see it in the accounts

Spoon Boys - Was there more laywers working in Shine H2 15 then there were H2 14?

NEO - Yes

Spoon Boy - And did they discount their fees ?

NEO – I already told you they’re lawyers. Maybe they closed less files.

Spoon Boy – Closing files is cash flow NEO , it is not how they determine their profit. But is Cash flow up ?

NEO – Yes every year, its grown by over 20% per annum

Spoon Boy – So they are closing more and more files every year ?

NEO – Yes and they've expanded their outstanding work awaiting payment

Spoon Boy – By Much ?

NEO – Yes, it’s more than doubled as well.

Spoon Boy - So do you believe than that these lawyers were just sitting around in H2 15 ?

NEO – No they were working, they've growing rapidly increased billable hours every period including H2 15.

Spoon Boy - And what does this mean ?

NEO - Ahhhh there is no spoon , they just moved more of their outstanding billable hours into bad debt

Spoon Boy - Good Neo, they’re machines. Money making ones, but machines none the less.

NEO- Ahh they did the same thing this half , turnover looks flat at $75M but they increased their billable hours to a record $71M and their outstanding work to be paid grew by $13M . Record Billable Hours – Massive Growth in outstanding. Damn Spoon!

Spoon Boy < Nods>

NEO – So how do we stop them? I want the company to provision only what is required, so I can get more dividends and have the company increase in value; both on the ASX and its books.

Spoon Boy – Email John George [email protected] He is investor relations at Shine.

NEO – And ask him what ?

Spoon Boy – Think NEO !

NEO – Ask him:
    1) What is the current Billed/Paid/ WIP/ Written off for each respective year for the last five years. I.E in files opened in 2012 you've billed $80M so far, and of this 80M how much is paid, outstanding and what have you written off ?
    2) Is there any reason why future income would deviate from historical performance? If so what is it?
    3) Why does shine carry 21.1% in provisions now when it only had 14.5% at prospectus and its peer only carries 9%

Spoon Boy – Good Neo , there is no spoon.

NEO – Oh but there is kid, and I know where I am going to shove it if they try and push this provision above 21.1% or won’t explain to me why it’s so high.

Spoon Boy – Start with shedding light, and forcing substantiation NEO ; we’ll deal with your anger issues later.

Investors in any company where provisioning , income allocation/postponement , capital depreciation estimates are a significant element of performance should always tyre kick these amounts. The best thing to do with most self serving boards is to shine ( operative word) light onto the amounts and say "we know what you're doing, and we're not happy so please explain the position mathematically." They closed 4500 cases last year , they know what this number should be, and in my opinion they are taking the pi$$

DannyBoy LIAC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 83.0¢ 80.5¢ $247.4K 298.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28079 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 4819 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.