SHJ 4.73% 77.5¢ shine justice ltd

I hardly think we're stuffer, but I do implore to get in contact...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I hardly think we're stuffer, but I do implore to get in contact with Shine.

I have no problem letting you know I have written to their investor relations and told them the dulling down on their performance by bolstering provisions to record and outrageous highs is not on and reminded them in no uncertain terms that they're responsible for acting in the interests of share holders.

Like you I have also suggested an urgent onmarket buy back using the $10M sitting in their tills. This is without doubt the correct play, and the more people tell shine the better. Other then the fact they are getting the company at a third of its equity value, it would smash the shorter and get through the Margin Calls. On top of these blindingly obvious benefits, a I pointed out to SHJ today, the company took a $5M unnecessary write-down , artificially reducing profit HY1 by an extra $5M ontop of the provisioning joke.

But here is where it gets repugnant, and for which SHJ Board should be held accountable. Rather than holding down the accounts, and deliberately or not causing this chaos. All management had to do was take a little over $2M out of the Till and buy 3,400,000 shares.

Why this amount, and how could this help beyond holding up price and improving returns for the shareholders ? I'm glad you asked

Shine carry accounts for the 2015 acquisitions. As a part of theses deals there is Cash up front , contingent consideration and you guessed it 'shares at face value at the time - roughly $2.40). All up Shine issued 3.4M shares staving off a total of $8.315M in cash payments. This is a very common practice for ASX listed entities.

These acquisitions at their full costs remain in the accounts, However the $8.315M shares are now only worth $2M. So all SHJ has to do is buy these shares then cancel them, and the shines accounts and its Equity value instantly go up by over $6M and as an added bonus shareholders returns improve by 1% thereafter. It doesn't even need to cancel them , SHJ could just buy them offset the account, eanr a dividend and sell them at a profit later on if they so wish.

So why does SHJ not do this ???? EVEN worse why did they not do this prior to taking a ridiculous $5M write down is the question and every man and their dog should be demanding an answer on and calling for immediate action.

Motivation ???? Who knows but Profit down equals less dividend and less tax. Bolsters up true value of company within artificially depressed equity value.
    Share fluctuations on the low side means - good buying to long term holders

My opinion only folks,

But time to ring some Bells at Shine

Dannyboy LIAC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.5¢
Change
0.035(4.73%)
Mkt cap ! $134.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 78.0¢ 74.0¢ $38.76K 51.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34222 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 6824 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.