SHJ 0.00% 70.0¢ shine justice ltd

Ann: FY18 Half Year Results Announcement Date, page-194

1. 2,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    It's better than being unemployed and disengaged but that wasn't Tim's counterargument - it's also not what I do or would propose.

You can gain a sense of worth from pursuing activities off your own free will and choice, revolutionary as that concept may seem. I am totally cheering for the diverse opinions of grumpy old and young codgers, every workplace would be better for being democratic and very few are.

If you are interested read back or look at the references I made but this thread is for SHJ and so we should discuss that.

I don't take a view on the shareprice fluctuations generally except there's very little liquidity in the stock, I would speculate that the buying interest will drive it back again as the volumes were higher when it rose.

My speculation is the buyer or buyer(s) are biding their time, that's what I would do.

I would never trade on that info though as I am always wrong, every time I buy a stock it falls in price and every time I sell it rises. Technical analysis (like many other popular ideas) is a total load of crap.
    I would not be doing nearly as well if I let that brain disease infect my thought processes.

The only thing that is important is following the value, the fluctuations are noise and distraction. It doesn't matter who else is buying or selling, what the analysts think or where you think the shareprice is going.

Whatever the shareprice does tommorrow if you sold at 88c and it proves to be worth $2+ then that was a bad idea. All that matters is the value (did I say that already?).

This is of course classic Ben Graham, tested and fully proven by both reason and experience.

If the analysts knew how to beat the market they wouldn't be working as wage slaves to sell that information to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 70.0¢ $3.796K 5.423K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 550 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.