ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Apologies, transposed last FY full. we lose a 2.25c EPS half year dropped from First half last year, and should be replacing it with at least a 9c. which should equate to HY divi 3-4c of the 3.6c+ it should be paying.
    EPS for 2nd half last year was 9.75c , and I see no reason why this figure should not be expected again for first half of this year.
    This would put 12month EPS at almost 18-19c, which is greater than the 17c FY back when the company was valued over $3. Another previous FY had a 0.77c half year meaning the FY results have for a long time been smashed by one bad half. I can see no reason for further write downs, they are almost impossible as they has not acquired any further capital items or made any acquisitions in almost 2 years.
    Do you not see the results being equal to or greater than the 2nd half results of last financial year? Even just being equal, the number are staggering for EPS, PE, DIVI ratios based on current market price which is below a quarter of what it was when making similar profits.
    SHJ should hit plenty of radars once it finally puts a strong, undiluted full year result in. Which I believe will happen in less than 4 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.