PNC 0.99% 51.0¢ pioneer credit limited

I think it's intentionally not suggesting anything, released by...

1. 20,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1225
    I think it's intentionally not suggesting anything, released by a lawyer.
    The 'if necessary' could be interpreted that recommencing trading was not the most likely option.
    But as I said I think it's intentionally not suggesting anything different from what has previously been released. All the previous solutions are still being mentioned.

'Alternate funding' could be share placement, debt/bonds, securatisation of assets or a combination of all.

Just as 'change of control' doesn't necessarily mean a takeover,it could mean someone taking a majority stake in the company.
    For example Bain Capital could inject $200m through the issuing of 80m shares @ $2.50, take a majority stake & provide a guarantee to the senior lenders or provide the debt themselves. That would leave a huge capital base for growth & they could nominate board members, CEO etc
    Or alternatively they could just offer $1.70 a share as a take it or leave it offer.

At the end of the day any 'financer' will do what's in their best interests for a return & with the appropriate level of risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.