BUB 7.14% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Ann: FY19 Annual Results Presentation, page-17

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Neutral observer here, a number of parts don't look too good on a quick skim - take away the one off $20m cost and you still have a loss of over $15m - pretty much the exact same loss as FY 18 when taking away the one off impairment loss - yikes.

Employee and administrative costs seem extremely high for a company of this size.

Good news is that revenue has obviously increased so if you can sort out the leaking expenses there is potential to get profitable (on the numbers I don't think that will happen for at least a few years though).

I'd expect a sell off on Monday but good news for all holders is that with the MC where it is, I imagine there are some institutions that are heavily geared on BUB and who will not want this to fall too far. Some may sell out though which would do some damage and drag it sub $1.

I've always viewed JAT as a bit pricey (overvalued) and I hate to say this result confirms that for mine.

All the best to holders, hope the market focuses on the positives and not the negatives for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.0¢ $85.49K 641.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 3430971 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 213475 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.