ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    the people who are new to this stock I don't think get the overall picture. BUBs operating costs have significantly improved since purchasing the canning facility and the deals with Tatura. the cost of making products now have improved margin which was reflected in mainly qtr 4 operations. prior to this from Q1-Q3 bubs was making hardly any profit on their products. Now you add in products like the baby snacks which would have great margin and the upcoming release of the grass fed organic formula you now have a bunch of products that will make decent margin. On top of a full year of operations from tatura. I expect next year to be a profitable operating year. I still expect Bubs to push and market there products spending big $$$ to get their products known just like the chemist wharehouse deals.
    I like that they said they plan on growing their social media platforms as this is where new mums are now seeing adverts and products. I hope to see their Instagram page expand big time over 2020

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $125.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $233.9K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 371200 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 1380722 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.