DNA 6.06% 3.5¢ donaco international limited

The Singapore hearing will end early December. I won't be...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58

The Singapore hearing will end early December. I won't be surprised it will be another few more months before any decision is made because there is Xmas New Year and Chinese New Year.

Strangely, no one ask whether there is avenue for Thai Vendor to challenge the Singapore arbitration result if it is in DNA favour. Likely, the vendor won't lie down and take the 240 mil usd blow. There is likely to be another tik for tak legal drama.

It took the vendor 7 months to appeal for the injunction and it was also not enforced in the interim. So it is plausible it is up to 1 year for this part of
    the process. The Supreme court is the highest level of court. At that level, it is challenging the fundamental law of the country. So it will be a landmark case. Anything far reaching is likely to take longer. Even after that, if it is unfavourable, there will be another round of legal battle about what DNA should get for the building and etc. That may end up to be another year or two,

One thing I learn over the year about divorce, distressed situation and litigation is it is always much longer and messier than everyone hopes for.

All holders are stuck in this for a VERY LONG TIME. Maybe three or four years later, every one here is still discussing about the new episode of Game of Donaco. Netflix or HBO should really make a series out of this.

So hold your breath.
    Last edited by rogermht: 29/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $43.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $4.673K 134.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211401 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 3974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.