GTK 0.64% $9.35 gentrack group limited

Yeah dumped because they're forecasting flat growth with ongoing...

1. 2,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Yeah dumped because they're forecasting flat growth with ongoing issues in the UK (structural) and a slower AU market. No issues on the balance sheet, although there could be goodwill write-downs on the UK acquisition if problems continue. I can see this dropping further until a positive announcement comes, there's far better options as a tech stock right now.

In saying that, the cheaper this goes the more attractive it'll be long-term. I've done enough analysis on the business to know they have a good model (predominately SaaS), excellent product endorsed by the range and size of clients and from personal anecdotes from people I've spoken to.

The UK made law changes to regulate the pricing of utility companies, putting a lot of the smaller players out of business and put the breaks on larger companies having the cash to invest in a GTK-type solution right now. In time this should pick up.

Their airport product appears to be doing well and isn't being held back in anyway. Perhaps they focus more on this area.

There's also acquisition potential for GTK, so in fairness the situation could turn quicker than we think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.35
Change
-0.060(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $967.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.35 $9.41 $9.26 $406.7K 43.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2291 $9.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.41 3224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.