SWK 0.00% 30.0¢ swick mining services ltd

Ann: FY19 results investor presentation, page-16

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    Just listened to webcast. Very good results but lots more to come. FY20 will be a cracker. The dividend is cash flow negative to around $1.4m. 231m x.006. Would have been better to reduce debt. But I see what Kent is trying to do. Interesting to hear with only a couple of fully invested clients Orexplore will break even. Thats whats drained the cash of course. Also prospect of another 6/7 rigs at Olympic Dam. Deep drilling div will be a winner. Perhaps $35m to $40m EBITDA for FY20. NPAT should rise significantly - they have to depreciate the rigs whether they have a client or not. Kent also said not really looking for new clients but rather working with existing. If Kent would release some full year FY20 guidance SP would be higher. Would not be too hard with most contracts in place. Surface drilling only drag. They might sell - kent said.Yes some good drivers for SP rise - maybe one insto selling out. Seems to have thinned out now though. GLTA! I ha ve sent Kent another email. If he responds - he might be getting a bit sick of me! - i will post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.