CAT 0.79% $1.89 catapult group international ltd

I think the founders are ultimately still driving the core of...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I think the founders are ultimately still driving the core of the business (technology/R&D/strategy etc). They were not happy to where the share price got to and the CEO had to go. Founder's driving things... I see that as a positive, but can understand how interfering that may be for any CEO who has their own "vision". Regardless, since the last round of executives left, CAT successfully increased their client base by ~1/3, released a new product etc,revenues grew 24% and +ve FCF target remains. It is not like the wheels have fallen off, quiet the opposite.

Think they want a strong salesman of a CEO, someone who can sell and also help build the company, do all the market facing/dealing with investors etc

As for cash flows, they are 1H biased and always have been due to high North America exposure. Note, any announcement a company makes publicly that is material (like cash in bank), needs to be verified and signed off by the board even if it outside the reporting period - that is my understanding. If it happens not to be true, you can sue the company/Board as its misleading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
-0.015(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $492.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.92 $1.86 $895.2K 473.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5726 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 11439 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.