ALA 3.23% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

The bonus is for his work to date, not what he can potentially...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96

The bonus is for his work to date, not what he can potentially achieve in the future. He gets a bonus for better communication and bringing shareholder value and what I’m worried about is they are looking at it completely wrong.

Shareholder communication. Yes we have had more communication through interviews, reports and so on BUT that is all information we already know. What shareholder want is information on our actual products and seeing forward movement.

What’s going on with the past zolpi deals?

001?

Sanofi

Ordesa

Still lost with Anagrelide? So communication for me as a long term SH has gotten slightly better but not what I’m looking for...

Shareholder value... well yeah our market cap is higher but we essentially paid for that? We raised capital.... market caps go up when having money in the bank. The SP is at a lower level to when Baker came in. So I really can’t see any shareholder value.

I highly doubt they want to go into the AGM with only achieving a TGA approval. That’s a huge fail. But at this point in time the bonus is not justified.... unless we get something big this week?

These guys arnt here to fail. Something will come but the further we drift down in SP the worse the outcome for long term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $157.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $63.39K 414.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 384976 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 228483 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.