ALA 1.61% 15.3¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: FY20 Annual Report to shareholders, page-42

1. CBD
    978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Hi all

I've had several conversations with MB over the past few months during which I have learned little if I am honest.
    He is fully aware of the frustration for shareholders around the lack of any detailed updates on our deals and is hamstrung on what can be said by the other parties to the contracts.
    I have posed the question that if these deals where dead then would he be obliged to announce that to the market to which he agreed he would, so based on that all deals are still active.
    He would not comment on whether they were meeting their performance as per the contracts.

From my conversations I have come to the conclusion (as I am sure have many others) that we are but a blip on the radar of these big players and we need to play by their rules if we are to have an end game.

Has been a long time for deals such as Teva but not for these guys - for them it is still relatively new.

Not a quality post I know but the one thing we are getting from MB is nothing unless it is done which is an improvement on past management.

I did chip him on the after 5pm Friday night announcement which is straight out of the "let's start hurting our credibility" hand book for senior management.

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $160.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $82.79K 539.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18124 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 108897 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.