ID8 0.00% 0.8¢ identitii limited

Hi Sally,In the last financial year they made 941k from...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Sally,

In the last financial year they made 941k from customers. That is paltry given the budget major banks such as Citibank and HSBC spend per annum on compliance.

My biggest concern with this company is the lack of transparency with any of their contracts. Why isn't there any detail on the Mastercard agreement for instance? What is this contract worth per annum? Why isn't there any details on the HSBC and Citibank agreements in terms of revenue?

As shareholders shouldn't we know what these contracts are worth?

Their IPO stated their target market was from tier 1, tier2 and tier 3 banks. I get it Aussie banks are slow adopters of fintech and technology. However, given this is an ASX listed company don't you think its strange that none of the Australian banks have shown any interest? Outside of the big 4 there are plenty of other banks.

Did anyone at the webinar or shareholders meeting ask the CEO this question?

I might open a position in the company to ensure I stay on top of this company. At this stage I'm undecided if this company has strong growth potential or is simply a money pit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.481M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3659063 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1339495 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.