YOW 0.00% 2.8¢ yowie group ltd

Only down 5%- that surprises me a lot as there isn't a lot of...

1. 9,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    Only down 5%- that surprises me a lot as there isn't a lot of positives coming I can see in what they have written and they have avoided doing a phone hookup? Guess they don't want to chat or let any more " good info " out to bidder!!

FYI I am still unsure who you were replying to and what you were trying to say?
    "Maybe because the so called "competitors" do. nothing and work at Yowie!!! "

Positives ( well not really) coming - can stuff new channels but will it make up for walmart lower volumes expected from fewer placement areas?

Its all Ok shareholders need to be telepathic to receive the subtle indicators of what is going on and then notice that these ideas, product line, countries, stores, promotions etc are no longer being mentioned to have gone into the ether . Reality it has been quite obvious what has gone down in history with this company with current and prior management.

FYI the future? Will management just keep getting paid huge amounts and run the cash down? Can this ever be a viable business or has "peak yowie" for the 2000's been and gone? Do you think current management will ever realise the gold idea they missed the opportunity to leverage off in regards to environmental concern and education?

Last edited by Teddyward: 933 30/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.