AMI 2.86% 18.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: FY20 Financial Results Presentation, page-68

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Recent interview with CEO of Barrick Gold put one thing into better perspective for me.

The shareholder registry has mostly long term institutional investors with a goal to grow with the company. I think once AMI gets out of the trader cycle, and investor mentality changes, perhaps then can AMI begin the upward journey.

Interesting he doesn't align Barrick growth with inflated gold prices...as long as the base remains at 1200, the company just keeps on doing what they do...making money and expanding.

AMI management are investing in infrastructure and exploration for a darn good reason. 49 cents doesn't reflect the intrinsic value of the work done, the geology of the region nor the stuff in the ground. And as technology improves, we will see that companies will get more and more stuff out for the ground more efficiently and with greater retention. AMI is in a good spot.

I did note also the recent reference to share buy back on the last presentation. It was touched over very quickly, but nice to hear that it is also still an option for underpinning the price. In my opinion, management are savvy operators.
    Last edited by GrumpyMonkey: 29/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $304.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $401.9K 2.292M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 154387 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 428734 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.