NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

After fact checking myself I need to correct that 3.3x down to...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    After fact checking myself I need to correct that 3.3x down to 2.8x more dividends from EVN, but also note that the share price increase is exactly the same! Lol
    I saw an entry on both NCM and EVN on about 8th April. I tossed a coin and went with EVN @4.41 and later once I had gained some equity, I added NCM @29.66 instead of the best entry from the 8th April @ 25.50.

If I had gone long on both with the same value on the same day they would currently be virtually the same increase in SP. EVN comes out at 38.1% and NCM at 36.64. And that's accounting for a 6% day on evn and -0.9% on NCM.

@JackPeters said the value of the Dividend is negligible compared to the share price increase. I tend to view the dates of the dividends as times to expect higher volume to move markets to where they are going.

I think I need to use my late entry for the best entry trade on my charts - Entry @25.50 TP1 @34.6 TP2 @43.81

I'd accept a $43.00 or so TP2 myself and according to that we are at TP1 atm,so the question is: can we move a whole channel by Ex or record date?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.