VR1 5.88% 0.8¢ vection technologies ltd

Excellent summary and I would agree that it would be difficult...

1. 1,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Excellent summary and I would agree that it would be difficult to not be encouraged by Gianmarco's presentation.

I raised the question about online software sales and drew the comparison to IrisVR (popular VR software, mostly for architectural design reviews). I liked the response, "we have Mindesk for that", and that they are not trying to compete in the crowded online software sales space with the FrameS product. He sounded very confident in the business strategy of targeting enterprise customers and building the recurring revenue streams through them. I would say this is a considerable advantage that Vection/Mindesk has over many of its competitors - established industry connection and reputation. You only need to have a flick through LinkedIn responses to Mindesk posts for example, to see how well connected **rielle Sorrento (Mindesk) is to key people in the CAD and VR hardware companies. These connections and partnerships are likely to be far more important to Vection than the current revenue being generated from Mindesk subscribers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $10.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $58.43K 7.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 3740825 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 431960 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.