AX1 0.93% $2.16 accent group limited

Ann: FY20 Full Year Results Presentation, page-128

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    2 weeks till we get a full business update and with the quality of this management team heading into Xmas I'm expecting some very good growth in sales and another record half dividend. Unloved wouldn't even begin to explain this stock when its a consistent high yield play year on year.

Will be interesting to see if the market starts to factor this into the SP as usual prior to the announcement on the 20th Nov. I have also managed to get a good chunk of the Universal Store IPO at 14x earnings, retail is a sector I'm happy to be exposed to considering Australia is now open and risk in Victoria minimal with 6 consecutive days of zero cases and a total of 20 active cases. Universal management team is very similar to Accent Group with key stake holders like Brett Blundy.

My private client adviser has also advised that most retailers with sound management have very effectively reduced rental costs and have some very favorable lease arrangements going forward across the board. So my strategy for the last 6 months has been to move away from banks but look to retailers for growth / consistent yield plays. As frustrating as the AX1 share price can be it simply doesn't reflect this company's fundamentals and that's opportunity for investors, DYOR and a great weekend folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.16
Change
0.020(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.18 $2.12 $3.812M 1.764M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16575 $2.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.17 7982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.