BDG 0.00% 2.2¢ black dragon gold corp.

Patience is needed. This stock reminds me a lot of two Companies...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Patience is needed.
    This stock reminds me a lot of two Companies on TSX that had great projects and were pretty inactive. (It all changed).
    1. Spanish Mountain Gold.
    2. Abraplata (now Abrasilver).

Spanish Mountain was 12c when I bought at beginning of June 2020. Shortly after Sprott bought in at 10c then 30c and finally 42c. Amazingly, all three placements were carried out in July 2020.
    The stock even reached 71c at one point. Currently at 28c and maybe worth investing again (but mind the Warrants).
    Abrasilver was 11.5c when I bought in at the start of June 2020. It was a very similar story. Sprott bought in at 11.5c in June 2020 and then a much larger position at 27c in Aug 2020. Abrasilver is still flying high.

I sold out of Spanish Mountain (49c) to re-balance my portfolio but if it fell near 20c I would probably dive back in.
    Abrasilver, I only sold a small amount (57c) and it still looks very good indeed. (I like Silver too). I also like the potential of Abrasilvers other undeveloped projects.

The moral of my story is:
    If BDG has some obvious (drilling?) activity going forward. I do not believe we would have any difficulty in raising money.
    That is assuming we market ourselves properly and it would be nice to sound out Mr Eric Sprott for instance. That could be company changing.
    However, we would need more information regarding the status of the environmental permitting going forward. Once that is addressed we could be off to the races.

GLA Sharegar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.885M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $147 6.666K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20334 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 541647 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.