ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    I know this team well. The thing I like most is they will always go back to what they said before. There's no bs spin or changing stories. Pat presented well as I expected.

There were lots of questions however I suspect these came from only a small number of investors (just a hunch).

You will have noticed NWR Communications (Tim) ran the webinar for the first time. I suspect this was a recent appointment of MSL's external investor relations. I think would be a great appointment and marks the beginning of MSL's new phase of exposure to the investment community. Tim has a great portfolio of successful small caps under his watch. I have a list of good investments which use NWR Comms.

This company is priced as if it'll languish for years to come despite the strong revenue base. However, I am confident they will continue to improve operating margin and bring it to profit.

In terms of short term performance, it looks like the market has set a base of 7c with no interest to sell any lower. It can only improve from here IMO. I just don't know when.

GLAH, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.