AN1 16.7% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

What the f* are you talking about? Snowflakes looking for...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    What the f* are you talking about? Snowflakes looking for short term gains? I have been here for so many years I don't remember how many. I have invested a small fortune in Cellmid including some of my savings, my wife's, my late grandmothers ... If it wasn't for my strong US investments then Cellmid would have almost sent me bankrupt. I have been so patient with this company but it has come to a point now where I have to draw a line in the sand and get some accountability.

I can say that in all this time I have been in actual profit for maybe 5% of the entire time. What other job on earth where you are in control of other peoples money that you can under perform and continually get rewarded? There was a football coach that recently got sacked for losing 12 out of 13 games in the space of 3 months. What about a fund manager that year on year end continually loses against the market? How long do they last? Maria has been doing this for over a decade. Do you honestly think people on HC are influencing the sp? Established investors and institutions are not even on HC, Twitter, Insta etc. They are too busy actually doing real work and research.

If there was some actual communication and something to think positively about then maybe, just maybe I could let the sp issue slide a little, but seriously, if you think she is doing a good job then I need to begin to assess if you are an actual share holder.

I leave you with this. I once reached out to Maria a while ago with a sum of money wanting to invest and inquired about the possibility of doing an off market transaction, I was told that if I thought the sp was good then I should just buy on market. 2 days later they announced a trading halt for a cap raising at a 20% discount. Lucky I did not take the advice.

There is no white knight here, far from it.
    Last edited by Ozjin: 28/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $32.31K 4.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 413225 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 615000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.