ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    most interesting part of this annual report is that is allows one to see what is happening, financially, in that last few months; the report is much better (accelerated in profitability) than one could expect; so, if buyers were gobbling at 45 cents before the report and the report is better than could be expected, then who would be a seller now; is it a classic "buy the rumour sell the news"

I honestly do not get it; but that does not matter; what I do get is AT1 is still a baby day trader stock; I hope holders will ignore the daily bump and grind; there is no need to participate in the daily guff; one only needs to focus on the story: the story is a product that has a big market and is profitable

From reading many comments here it is distressing some people still think Atomo is a bio or a big pharma or a covid only or even a current antigen tester. If you are day trading on a chart that is fine. If you are investing in a company you would like to own for more than 5 minutes, then best to know about the company. The IPO (and the shares being available) were for the company to grow profitably. They are delivering as far as I can see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.