AT1 4.55% 2.3¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Ann: FY20 Results Presentation, page-73

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    AT1 is still a 'young' stock so many folks don't know how to rate it yet. Not enough financial Qtrs and history (as in in terms of reporting results, financials, proven public shareholding listing etc). AT1 status + $ would have seemed 'too slow' compared to its MktCap.

The promise might seem good for folks..but for many, especially during reporting season, short term invest for short term gain/dividends etc - sometimes for a few weeks to few hours only. Certainly some people might have left since investing during pre-IPO and post-IPO 20c-30c...

SP belief often still comes back to research in the company...and does one still believe that research + how do you 'feel' the company is doing so far against that. For now, until next Qtr results + next myriad goals to be kicked out...each of which (if it comes thru) will give SP a positive kick once in a while..SP will bounce around a bit.

I am expecting a more-or-less regular stream of news for next 4mths - from the details shared in presso yesterday - various timelines - all the regulatory approvals (at least 5 mentioned so far?), ramping up delivery of HIV orders, Covid19 test orders for various geos, Peter Doherty institue advice on effective RDT usage, production updates etc

Jan21 onwards, I expect different news as AT1 starts really starts pumping out product..and I fully expect AT1 to double its 1m production capacity again within FY21 (that's my prediction at least).

I did rough calc yesterday for the variety of antibody Covid19 tests (even minimal numbers in multiple geos), HIV ramp-up, malaria + OEM deals etc...especially if Covid19 orders start streaming in at higher end of potential agreements. Again, changes upwards if either of the partners bring out antigen tests also. I reckon AT1 is going to need much more than 1m/mth by end FY21. Just in HIV space alone, trying to get product out globally as home test kits (like in AU) = several hundred K tests needed, just to get it to initial sale locations/pharmacies etc.

Time will tell but so far, I see open blue sky for a long while ahead for my investment..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $14.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $4.126K 179.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58318 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.