EYE 0.00% 25.5¢ nova eye medical limited

Ann: FY20 Results presentation, page-17

1. 15,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4011
    Going back to the reply to Rosenfeld et al you posted a little while ago; I am interested in your thoughts on Marshall working so closely on 2RT? From my research he seems very well-regarded and highly knowledgeable in the field of retinal laser therapy. This project seems quite important and even personal to him which is striking considering the extent of research and projects he has been involved in over the span of his extensive career. In other words, this does not seem like 'any other project' to him - and he has been involved in major laser developments (e.g. inventor of excimer laser technology for refractive surgery, excess of 50m procedures have been undertaken worldwide).

I'm curious as well for opinions from others here as well.

I'm getting more attracted to this company however I still have some issues with management. While I see Marshall writing extensively about 2RT as well as being involved in interviews etc., I have seen and heard very little from management. At least a progress update. Having been involved in similar companies in the past conducting clinical trials both in Australia and the US I know that in the US, our management would know immediately whether or not they have met the clear standards to obtaining an IDE prior to even commencing discussion with the FDA. Why have they not updated the market at least stating that they meet this criteria?

Looking for critical views, not just the typical HC nonsense whereby users simply agree with this post without adding any interesting in-depth analysis (or mindlessly pump). We're all here to make money, so let's share our researched views with one another so as to ensure this is a solid investment before the pumpers arrive and ruin this forum as well.

Here are some videos

2RT, Retinal Rejuvenation Video interview with John Marshall PhD, FRCPath, FRCOphth Hon UK 1 - YouTube

Exploring 2RT®: Interview with John MARSHALL, PhD, FRCPath, FMedSCi - YouTube

Laser 2RT - John Marshall - Internat. Laser Forum Nizza 24.03.18 - YouTube

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $239.5K 950.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 162496 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.