EYE 0.00% 25.5¢ nova eye medical limited

Great write up! I have been a hold for >6 yearsAgree with the...

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Great write up! I have been a hold for >6 years

Agree with the lack of conviction/execution by management. They have not been able to get the same level of traction on iTrack sales like Glaukos. Management are always saying Glaukos have more sales staff, hence more sales, but they are heavily loss making.I think one of the reasons iStent is more popular is because its simpler and faster to perform. Perhaps they might be able to grow iTrack sales faster with the updated procedure which is said to address the speed issue and also it has been highlighted in a study that iTrack is safer than iStent.There is clearly a market for multiple MIGS procedures and iTrack could continue to steadily grow sales.

I was happy to learn on the results call the reason why 2RT is not getting any sales traction in Europe i.e. it is approved for sale there. Physicians want to see more data/trials before using it and so they haven't invested in the sales infrastructure in Europe yet. This will likely be done after the trial completes in the US if successful, which is still a few years away. Overall, this is a Hold for me. iTrack is the steady earner (not sure how much Molteno will grow). 2RT could be a game changer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.