MYR 0.71% 69.5¢ myer holdings limited

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/amazon-unveils-ne...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/amazon-unveils-new-parcel-pickup-service-with-myer-partnership/news-story/41d97fd4c5bc3881f86caefeb6628e3f

Myer willprobably get some benefit from AMAZON for example picking up Amazon productswould drive customer to Myer(Which I really don't see much benefit)

Here issome points to concern.

Myer isconsidered as the most favourite Aussie shopping store. Amazon would get massivebenefit from having the space in Myer, amazon is building trust and image with Aussiesby using Myer's brand and image. When customer buy something from amazon, theywill think of MYER. Maybe customer think , if I want to buy the same products andwhy would I go to physical store, It takes more time and more expensive. Later on, of course Myer’s customer will buy products from AMAZON. Do you see what I am seeing? And My question is How many products that sell in Myer and could not find on AMAZON.COM?

RememberToy R us? Yes they did the join AMAZON and signed 10 years contract to sell onlinewith amazon, After Amazon learn everything from ToyRus, then what? Can you see ToyRUs anywherenow? No.. because had filed for bankruptcy inSeptember 2017.

Well, Sadly..our management team can not see this. I think What they need to do now is (1.should not post it here 2. should not post it here 3.should not post it here 4.should not post it here ) and I think If Myer want to go higher. One big way, They need to improve massively on their online store. I know that Myer is working on their online store now, my question is
    Has MYER done enough?

I admit that Myer is well managed under John king. I really like our displays and products on Myer store. I like when John tries to reduce more and more debts. I like him but I would like to see more online business professional on his side. That online and offline business are massively different. Especially if we are just started, we are now far behind our competitors. Once we join AMAZON,I think we need to improve our online store as FAST and efficient as POSSIBLE.

Most of the successful onlinestore does not have physical store because they are so focus on their onlinesales.

Myer has greatdisplay stores, this is the huge huge advantage. But don’t let it stop us fromgrowing aggressively on our online store.

We needto see Kogan as an our competitor (In the short term goal) and we will see AMAZON as an our competitor (for the long term goal). I see the massive opportunity in MYOR that’swhy I bought its share but if Myer allowed AMAZON taking their space and move onlineslowly. Myer could go bankrupt sooner than we ever though.

This is my opinion and I would like to share it with MYER and I am happy to share many more details, if MYER think, this could help our business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $588.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 71.0¢ 69.5¢ $488.6K 696.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 90116 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 141847 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
70.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
70.0¢ 71.0¢ 69.5¢ 117291
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.