CAT 3.14% $2.63 catapult group international ltd

The $8m debt drawdown has nothing to do with getting to positive...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    The $8m debt drawdown has nothing to do with getting to positive FCF...

Operating CF was $22.2m, less CAPEX of $13.2, which gets you to $9m FCF.

The only impact debt has was boost the cash balance to $27m (less lease obligations).

Overall, result looks fantastic and clean IMO. They managed to exceed pre-COVID guidance revenue of $100m. Capital sales were hit hard due to COVID and they estimate it as a 14.5m loss to revenue. Other aspects I like include, employee benefit reduction doesn't seem to have occurred (essentially flat yoy) so no major staff losses, they're building up inventory and the only COVID cost rationalisation was travel/marketing (~3.8m) - which makes sense.

Interestingly, cash receipts of 108m vs recorded revenue of 100m, looks like it was driven by a decent reduction in trade receivables. Should allay some fears about sports clubs not paying. Subscription revenue is 77% of business now, which is probably the best part of the result given this is sticky.

For those thinking Positive FCF was primarily achieved via Govt grants such as Jobkeeper - that was only 650k!

In tomorrows call I would want more colour where R&D is going and what ROI's they're aiming for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.63
Change
0.080(3.14%)
Mkt cap ! $713.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.58 $2.69 $2.58 $1.297M 492.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2540 $2.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.64 2540 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.