CAT 0.49% $2.05 catapult group international ltd

The $8m debt drawdown has nothing to do with getting to positive...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    The $8m debt drawdown has nothing to do with getting to positive FCF...

Operating CF was $22.2m, less CAPEX of $13.2, which gets you to $9m FCF.

The only impact debt has was boost the cash balance to $27m (less lease obligations).

Overall, result looks fantastic and clean IMO. They managed to exceed pre-COVID guidance revenue of $100m. Capital sales were hit hard due to COVID and they estimate it as a 14.5m loss to revenue. Other aspects I like include, employee benefit reduction doesn't seem to have occurred (essentially flat yoy) so no major staff losses, they're building up inventory and the only COVID cost rationalisation was travel/marketing (~3.8m) - which makes sense.

Interestingly, cash receipts of 108m vs recorded revenue of 100m, looks like it was driven by a decent reduction in trade receivables. Should allay some fears about sports clubs not paying. Subscription revenue is 77% of business now, which is probably the best part of the result given this is sticky.

For those thinking Positive FCF was primarily achieved via Govt grants such as Jobkeeper - that was only 650k!

In tomorrows call I would want more colour where R&D is going and what ROI's they're aiming for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
0.010(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $536.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.01 $2.07 $1.96 $685.8K 340.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2457 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 8790 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.