DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Hi JoewolfI hear where you're coming from ! In light of no...

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi Joewolf

I hear where you're coming from ! In light of no contract announcements over the last couple of months an update on developments would be welcomed. I think their deliberately being stealth in this area. I think mentioning the robust pipeline months ago now has turned them full circle.

The only point you've raised that I'm concerned about is the UWS trials. This could be a company maker and yet we know very little other than it's suppose to be going well.
    Numerous contracts could be won from the campuses within UWS. Will it be a company maker or not. Under these circumstances I think an update would be appropriate.

We had a robust pipeline mentioned prematurely and many including myself got aggro over that. Their style now is to silently achieve.

All is not what it seems at this stage but I know you need to hear it from the horses mouth.

I don't think it will be quiet for too much longer. I know management have been busy. Let's see what the next couple of months reveals.

Good Luck !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.