DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

"Harry, do I have access to your property ?"Interesting analogy...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    "Harry, do I have access to your property ?"

Interesting analogy Albuera.

At this point in time you don't have access to my property (house) as I am using it.

However, it is for sale at the right price!

Or I would be prepared to grant use of it to you for a fee (rent). However, there are numerous similar houses in my area already for rent which you could also use.

What I wouldn't want is to spend a lot of effort and money promoting the benefits of living in a house and area like mine, only to alert the market to the fact that there's of similar properties available in the same area. Similarly, I wouldn't want to sell off the roof, some of the walls, the hot water system etc to keep myself afloat only to find that I had eroded the value of my property.

In regards to this IP that INT have, I'm still a bit confused as to exactly what it is? Is it the software and database structure INT use to operate embedded networks, or meters & comms equipment that INT have developed/bought rights to, or the business structure, or what?

I don't mean to come across as negative - I think INT are operating in a space that has a lot of potential. But I still can't really get a grip and where the core value lies and what's stopping others from reasonably easily doing exactly the same thing, but without the overheads and debts that INT is carrying over from years gone by.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.