DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Wow - the INT forum is actually getting a bit active! The...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Wow - the INT forum is actually getting a bit active! The picture is becoming clearer. Not clear enough for me just yet, but the picture seems better than I had previously understood, and according to market activity today the same applies to others.

Albuera - I wasn't dirty at your response at all. A bit confused perhaps, but not dirty. It takes a fair bit to get me dirty (or about a 6 pack if you ask the missus!).

Kiril - you raise an interesting point. I had thought that the supply contracts were negotiated on a case-by-case basis for each embedded network. But you seem to suggest that INT has the utility supply contracts - so the more networks they operate the bigger their buying power. Is this how it works? If so, this would obviously be a big advantage as the number of networks grows. But perhaps this is also the reason some of the DD's and LOI's etc seem to be taking forever to progress - if the supply price is reliant on INT being able to maintain utility supply contracts then perhaps the developers would see this as a bit of a risk (i.e. if INT don't have firm supply contracts then the tenants don't surety of pricing?). Also, if this is how it works shouldn't INT be informing the market as to what their bulk-buying arrangements are with the utility suppliers as this would be a key part of their business model?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.