ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,396 Posts.
    highlanda.. to my knowledge they trialled an outsourcing of investor relations a couple of mths ago due to other priorities and cost savings that i think we all preferred over perfect public commmunications at the time..as we all know the shareholder query feedback from INT has been quite poor for years but alot worse then now in prior times.

the outsourcing trial didnt stick so i think its in limbo atm till they can find a best fit for it.

so what i think happens with ur emails atm highlanda is recpetion or secretaries get em and just forward em on to who they think might be best person to respond. not a good process given there is no investor relations figurehead atm.

ur best bet mate is to pick out an individual at the office that u think might be best person to answer ur q and call reception or look on website and email them direct.

im sure int will sort this out soon tho. incidentally u may like to go back to last years extensive report on financial year end for a 2nd read.. i just did and i think it covers alot of items that are being rehashed here day in day out. might be good refresher for some of the impatient?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.