DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

I think management's job really is to focus on whatever it is...

1. 239 Posts.

I think management's job really is to focus on whatever it is they are working on! Their job is to inform the market of events that have actually happened, not what might happen, this is what they will be judged on , They have stated their intentions within the last release - if the SP drifts to .006 or .007 on low volume then that's really what the market is all about, This is a 2-3 year play in my opinion although has the potential from such a low base to jump 30%-40% within a month.

I would love to know more about what is going on but I believe all their attention needs to be focused on the potential and job in hand. We have reached the 6M target. The robust pipline has now been amended to a "pipline of tending opportunities", so we don't need to keep bringing that up!

The guys at INT will let the results speak for themselves They have merely stated the below:

"The $6 million revenue performance was in line with company expectation, up 50 percent on FY2009 revenue of
    $3,955,456. The second half of FY2010 was stronger, with revenue increasing 62 percent half-on-half in FY2010. This
    was the strongest revenue result recorded in the Companys history.
    The Company recorded a loss of $1,566,873 which was a significant decrease to the $6.8 million loss in FY2009.
    EBITDA in FY2010 was a loss of $1,223,093, which includes a $295,000 profit recorded in the second half. This is in
    part attributable to the restructuring activities undertaken in the first half of FY2010.
    During the first half of FY2010, the Company consolidated its brands, bringing both its metering and utilities
    management products under the Intermoco identity. This has led to greater visibility amongst potential customers
    which has also contributed to the growth of new contracts secured in FY2010, and it has increased the size of the
    Companys pipeline of tendering opportunities.
    Intermocos core metering services and utilities management platform continued to perform well. A key driver behind
    the strong financial and operational performance in FY2010, was the overall increase in market share in the utilities
    management sector Intermoco has attained"

People can state a cap rising or .005c. but I would rather comment on what I have been told and what we have achieved.
    If someone wants to sell 20m shares and bring this down to .006 or .007 then so what? Low volume on no facts. Thats it?
    Last time I looked it was a speculative stock that has turned around from the brink of disaster.
    If an old director wants to sell some of his investment or someone want to flick on $100K worth then so what? We are years away from our potential.
    This stock can change within a short period however IMO.

I'm not taking a pop at anyone just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.