NXS 7.55% 24.5¢ next science limited

Ann: FY2011 Results Presentation , page-11

1. 167 Posts.
    And the popcorn's on me, Rafish...whoever doubts the abilities and determination of one Richard Ian Cottee to build a mid-tier energy company will end up regretting it.

It's good to see him take the opportunity to go on the front foot and give a fulsome presentation at last.

His earlier brief announcement to the effect "everybody relax, everything's under control" left many feeling understandably dissatisfied and uninformed but even as a recovering lawyer he'd be super-careful not to be seen to be bolstering the share price at a time when it was taking a battering....but now that the results are out he has a legitimate reason to come out swinging.

There are plenty of hints that he's decided to try to dance with the Dutch, rather than messing with their heads, using journalists to all but accuse them of short-selling or generally trying to taunt them. I'd put my money on him running negotiating rings around any team of suits working for a corporate monolith any day of any week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $71.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $48.55K 190.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 2488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.