BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

Agree. Beston definitely know how to 'spin, spin, spin'....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3 Posts.
    Agree. Beston definitely know how to 'spin, spin, spin'.

Although they have won awards with their cheese, its one thing to win an award/awards with some great product, and a completely different thing to be able to produce a consistent high quality product, especially one that then backs itself up with sales. I'm myself am not convinced.

I have tried a few of their products, and to be totally honest I found none of them stood out compared to similar products I have purchased, and not enough to consider paying the premium price for them or include them as part of my usual purchases.

For everyone associated with this company, especially in the regional areas which need all the employment opportunities they can get, I hope things improve in regards to financial results, growth and stability.
    Mozzarella as they stated will provide a quicker return than matured cheeses, but at the end of the day unless they can sell it for a profit, and lots of it!!! ( and they would have to take market share from some other company as I wouldn't think sales and market usage would dramatically increase) it will not be the saviour that many seem to be hoping for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.