VHT 0.00% $1.15 volpara health technologies limited

Ann: FY2018 Guidance Exceeded, page-4

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Agree - the last quarter was by far the strongest for the year.

This shows that the sales team are converting more and more leads.

3% if women in the US is large in in number but small in %ge.

If we extrapolate TCV from m $11M at 3%, then 30% will be $110M - how long until this will this happen, what does that do to the MCAP?

I see This company having some good upside ahead, however:

1) cash burn is concerning - they will need more money soon. Is this a share placement or will the CR from existing shareholders? I would prefer the latter.
    2) they propose the be profitable in 2019, however they have already noted that the don’t see that they will pay a divided but look for other market opportunities - I don’t see a problem with this
    3) take over potential - I see this product being very specific and one that would easily compliment technology manufacturers - do I see a TO being a likely hood? Not really, the founders have ~35% and they are by far the largest block. I see that they want to make a difference since they will continue until their work is done!

Thanks s is a great of news/socially responsible company. As the company becomes profitable, investment funds I believe will jump on board, however we will need to know the answer to Q2 above first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.