VHT 0.00% $1.15 volpara health technologies limited

Very well said. VHT should be played for long haul. Slowly but...

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Very well said. VHT should be played for long haul. Slowly but steady it is started to penetrate the US market. Sales maybe take longer time than other services/products but once it's done it's very sticky. Unlike other bio comps in which they spend money on R&D, trial tests without achieving much revenue or cash inflows, I'm very happy to see that VHT has achieved decent revenue in such a short period of time. And yes, cash burn is a bit concern but that cash is spend on Sale & Marketing which result in revenue so not much to worry on that either. My most concern here is a CR. Given at end of 2017 they had roughly 7M cash on hand and they consume approximately 2M cash per quarter, so I expect a CR will probably be around mid year. I hope management can do a CR at a good price, unlike, last time they did a 15-20% discount. Other than that, everything is OK with me and I think the company is on the right track, right direction. More importantly, management made up of 35% of the register, a good indication of management's interests are aligned with shareholders.

Another point to note that in last 4c report they said that VHT expects a decrease in cash outflow but a significant increase in cash inflow in Q4. So, I hope they will have a good 4c at end of this month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.