DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

Great great news. Just what I was waiting to hear patiently....

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Great great news.

Just what I was waiting to hear patiently. Been few months now.
    As they say just what the doctor ordered.

And a big thank you to the big boys & girls who were playing games here for quite a while.
    You sharks did a great favour to me.
    I can't thank you enough letting me pick up all the way down to as low as 29c.
    Although I did picked up some at 27c before the previous quarterly report.
    Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Now DRM guidance is roughly 95-100K ounces(including copper credits, we got a bit of copper play here as well which is rising, currently AUD $9600/tonne) at a AISC cost of 1100 roughly. Very nice.
    Roughly $40-50 million net profit a year for a market cap of roughly $ 120 million ( Cash & Debt Reconciled)
    Andy Well Re-start or Sell a bonus.

All that means to me very little downside...in fact there is no reason to sell at 30c unless one is playing that scary game. I have to be a little more patient to see 40c+ at which point I will start selling some, although I believe DRM will see 5 handle if this today's announcement come to fruition.
    A good quarterly report is on the way..........I think it will see 4 handle after the release of the June quarterly report.

I can hear chi ching chi ching $$$$$$$.

Don't be fooled in selling cheaply or too early.
    My biggest mistake have been almost always selling too early and of course some selling too late.

All the best guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.