OCL 1.85% $14.89 objective corporation limited

Ann: FY2019 Final Results Announcement, page-12

1. 3,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Thanks @Value17 I have spoken with a number of their customers and they are using their document management software. I have probably spoken with 6 of their customers,or heard feedback from colleagues who do the same work I do. I do not use their software personally, but I am familiar with it. The software most are talking about moving to is Microsoft Sharepoint with a document management addin that makes it compliant with record management standards called VERS compliance. This is considered more elegant as it has full compatibility with Office 365. It makes record keeping much easier. Others are looking at HP Trim, and people looking to move to TechnologyOne systems are told to go to the TechnologyOne document management solution as it is integrated to their financials, payroll, student management, property, and assets. I don't think the transfer is as difficult to move as other enterprise software as it is really just data, with change management involved. The training of staff should not be difficult given newer software is cloud, easy to use, and document management is largely transparent except to the record managers and there aren't many of those in each organisation. With Objective actively promoting a move to their cloud, there is a requirement to do a transition to the cloud which is costly, and causes their customers to look at options, which may not be the incumbent. They are doing the right thing by moving to the cloud, but they may lose a number in that transition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.