ALC 10.6% 5.2¢ alcidion group limited

I take your point that it may not all be the Blight's fault and...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I take your point that it may not all be the Blight's fault and agree there are going to be swings regardless. The announcement exacerbated the swing. We will never know the real reason for Mr or Mrs Blight and whether it was intentional or not.
    In most cases most of our partners don't make a sell-off like that without the other one knowing.

If the Blights want to cash out now, I have no issue at all. Just follow the rules like everyone else and do it outside of the announcement window.

The facts are simple:
    - The law is the law and it is there to prevent investors like us - stops SP manipulation and corruption
    - It was a significant amount $120K, equivalent to 60%-70% of Kate's topup earlier this year.
    - 1st Announcement = SP down
    - 2nd Announcement (Correction) = immediately SP goes down again.
    - Mum & dad investors who sold off yesterday were worse off than Mr & Mrs Blight by 12%

There was enough doubt cast that it impacted the share price. So the 16-20% gain today so far is really only about 4-8% since it dropped 12% yesterday at close.

What this highlights is that Alcidion is a young company and their governance policies aren't taken seriously enough by the immediate family.
    It's a lesson that the ALC Board needs to take seriously because had the results turned out any differently they would be up for a lot more serious scrutiny that a couple of HC comments.

Note that I am still holding because the financials for FY2019 looks good in my eyes so I am still a supporter.
    I am glad everyone is still on-board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.005(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $69.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $121.1K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 236855 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 141687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.