PGH 2.50% 78.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Last few days or weeks, I see it’s slowly recovering at the...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Last few days or weeks, I see it’s slowly recovering at the extremely slow rate, I think the price was just moving by global market condition, people still want to accumulate and consolidation on top of quick daily trading profits.

yeah, you are probably right, maybe it will be one hell of a time to get there at this rate. But I remain positive cause I think right now, there’s no big buyers and holders. I am a gambler, but when I look at it, I twisted my head around and say, hey, instead of thinking that way of when will the price goes up, I will be asking when will we see people buying in and holding onto it. Some factors maybe that company’s better performance, us gov restored, d trump’s Twitter stop swinging with his mood etc... so It is just the matter of time, of when it will happened to get the money out.

i do think of risk assessment too, in case of poor performance, last time I checked that if the share price goes down to $1.50-$1.80. Consider that the entire corporation will file for bankruptcy. And should it be the case, err you lose around 70% of your money. But at this price right now, if you’re a new buyer, at worst, it’s probably around 50% loss , but I think you will be smart enough to sell out before then and especially last bottom price was around $3.03 or something like that.

i think it’s worth a shot to keep staring at it until someone comes and buy in at $4.xx range. 

just my cheap shot opinion and again I do value your opinions too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $268.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.0¢ 78.0¢ $1.247K 1.599K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 2200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.