ADA 0.98% 50.5¢ adacel technologies limited

I plan to hold for the moment and maybe add. A few reasons:On...

1. 2,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I plan to hold for the moment and maybe add. A few reasons:

On mid point of guidance say PBT $6.5m and lets assume a 20% tax rate even though it moves around, so NPAT around $5.2m. Forecast net cash $10m at the end of FY21 so a cash adjusted PE of 8-9x at the current prices
    Their forecasting in recent years has been dismal, but under new management they appear to be taking a more conservative approach. Also this year the result should be more H1 weighted so rather than setting themselves up for a downgrade there is the chance of a positive surprise later in FY21
    Potential for capital management given the surplus cash

There are negatives such as high customer concentration and lumpy revenues in the systems business but at least they have long term relationships and a proven technology. Also a worsening covid situation could further delay some installations. There was a view a few years ago that this was a multi year growth story due to a shortage of air traffic controllers, growing recurring revenue etc but in reality I think it just got over hyped and it's a long way (if ever) from achieving that sort of market rating again

But if this was a new IPO you could claim 75% recurring revenue, tech, long term blue chip customer base and flog it on a revenue multiple to unsuspecting punters!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $38.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $23.77K 46.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17653 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 4299 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.