CCP 1.77% $14.38 credit corp group limited

Ann: FY2020 Unaudited results update, page-31

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    LOL what world do you live in where you’re looking at PE ratio of today “covid impaired” world.

Markets are forward looking, and are basing SP on the potential profits in coming years given today’s situation, risks, and most importantly opportunities.. like the one for this company now finds itself in a position to capitalise on covid impaired debt..

And just to throw it out there, there’s a $19billion company out there at the moment with $200m in revenue (not profit), that’s trading at 95x revenue (and not actually turning a profit, and probably won’t be for the foreseeable future)

so thinking the laws of finance apply during these unprecedented times is redundant..

Also I quite don’t understand how people can judge the competence of a board based on economic circumstances that are completely out of anyone’s hands, this whole downturn happened ‘overnight’ whole economies were shut down overnight, whole sectors have been shut down overnight, do you go blaming Qantas management coz their planes aren’t currently flying?

The world has changed, companies will adjust accordingly, they can only be reactive with something as unprecedented as this, and everyone else will be judgmental as they like as they now have hindsight.. I’m sure the board would also know what to do if they had a time machine..

That last part isn’t CCP specific, I see this type of illogical talk on many forums..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.38
Change
0.250(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $978.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.23 $14.40 $14.17 $1.633M 114.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70 $14.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.39 397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.