SKT 2.94% $2.31 sky network television limited.

I'm also quite glad that I sold out earlier (the sale price...

1. 295 Posts.
    I'm also quite glad that I sold out earlier (the sale price wasn't at a peak price but it is higher than the current price).

The management and board need to go (in my opinion).

Sky box has been a project disaster. This is a flagstone project. Media/shareholders picked up on the missed delivery date before Sky. A knee jerk promise of a roll out this month was made, I doubt this has been completed. I don't like management that can't update the market on their most important project...

Sky will keep Rugby but will pay a arm and leg for it. With a recession inbound (or already here), I'm unsure if this will be profitable as people resort to stream sharing.

HBO, Discovery and etc, all have their streaming services coming online. If Neon loses HBO, Neon will lose alot of subscribers.

Management have not painted a story to address this. There is a raft of other things that management have not handled but even if you flip the script. The only things they have done well over the last few years is... to sell the Mt Wellington property (they got lucky in a sector that Sky does not operate in) and they bought the platform for Neon as their own platform was terrible. Everything else has been average including the dividend which is much lower than it should be (if Sky was confident in its future).
    Last edited by snigmac: 22/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
-0.070(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $319.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.36 $2.31 $20.24K 8.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.44 830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.34
  Change
-0.070 ( 1.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.35 $2.37 $2.31 1622
Last updated 14.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
SKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.