ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

So lets review this all, not just focusing on the positive spin...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    So lets review this all, not just focusing on the positive spin as per usual:

Positives:

Nothing that we didn't already know - other then there is possibly some corporate activity going on - this may not be what you all think - i think this is the possibility that WEBFIRM will be offloaded, its not a part of their core business anymore and is probably more of a drag on the business then anything, not sure what type of funds they would get for this division, would be minimal, only has about 1-2 million in turnover a year.

Negatives:

As per usual they are great at spinning things and covering over all the negatives. Still no meaningful revenue gains as we know.

As per previously told, they continue to announce MSA/launch of platforms then no revenue gains, and continually fail to announce when things fall through - case in point the much touted Flowershop Media platform that seems a total DUD - i confronted the board about this a week or two ago and got no reply until i mentioned i would send their lack of announcement on this onto the ASX, then got a reply simply saying they continue to meet reporting obligations, then hide it in their half yearly report that its pretty much ceased and they have lost big money on it....

Big sellers continue to dump out of this and will continue to do so, nothing in this report would change anyones mind on the way this is going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.