IFM 2.49% $1.77 infomedia ltd

I've owned shares in this company in the past but saw nothing in...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    I've owned shares in this company in the past but saw nothing in the way of growth to enable me to continue to hold.

Their EPS in 2016 was $0.033, their EPS for 2023 (just reported) was $0.025 and the highest EPS in between these two dates has been $0.0569.

Mr. Jens Monsees was appointed as CEO and Managing Director from May 2022, so he's been in the role for about one year.
    He seems to have a plan which involves the development of a solid software offering that will result in an ever-increasing recurring revenue stream and stable recurring revenue cost.
    That's his plan and he seems comfortable that his first full year at the helm delivered on his aims.
    The announced profit was at the high end of the guidance range.

Having a highly leveraged business model where new customers offer high margin income from a relatively fixed cost base is what software providers are all about but it's often harder to achieve than it seems on paper.

It's too early on the journey for me to buy in again just yet but the CEO seems to have a sensible plan.
    I'll watch his AGM with interest to see if that growth is occurring.
    In summary I couldn't buy in here based on history. It's all about the future and the successful implementation of the CEO's plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.77
Change
-0.045(2.49%)
Mkt cap ! $663.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.82 $1.75 $242.4K 136.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24732 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 2487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.