ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

735 posts about 90% targeted at ADO - that's skin in the game?...

1. 10,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    735 posts about 90% targeted at ADO - that's skin in the game?

But there's a bigger picture when dissecting stocks in hindsight over a period of decades. I have traded hundreds of stocks over decades, and there is no predictable magic formula for success or failure. I have in fact traded stocks for cents in the dollar that are now billion dollar companies, but I decided to take a profit when they were cents in the dollar - WHY? Because a profit is a profit is a profit, the only question that needs to be asked is how much of a profit is good enough before you sell?

I could have bought BHP for $8 but needed a house to live in, I could have bought ABC for $XX but I needed a car etc etc. Reflection is only as good as the circumstances you were in at any time in history. History (rear mirror) unfortunately is not a good barometer of success or failure of any given company/ business it relies on the circumstances, impediments at the time. Timing (luck) is everything.

I rarely take the time to reflect because of 'what could have been, should have been, would have been' because that is all history and if you're relying on history to make you the next million you'll be waiting for a long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $30.92K 1.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 779841 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.