ADO 2.38% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

My major observation of this latest report and webinar, is of...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    My major observation of this latest report and webinar, is of steady progress devoid of nasty surprises. A few highlights for me:

** a steady broadening of sales and therefore revenue opportunities;
    ** increasing revenues from services;
    ** substantial potential within India - consider the influence of the SII contract (and its potential expansion), and the professional network: how many Vidcares might emerge;
    ** EV1- very please it has moved into prototyping now, and on target to freeze by the end of this calendar year;
    ** EV2 - now defining projects (that had been scoped previously, I assume);
    ** EV3 - now scoping projects with them
    ** carbon nanotubes; sure, there business is threatened because adding AnteoX reduces the demand for50% or more of the nanotubes; do they fight us, or join with us to take a combined product to the market? The market then has to incorporate only one "ingredient" into the battery mix. I'd be very sure after the Ferroglobe case, that our agreements with nanotube companies will be tighter than that of the proverbial fish. And having the nanotube companies on board, broadens are market access.
    ** breadth in consumer electronics - eg, mobility projects (these are new);
    ** the biosecurity market potential - I wonder how large this might become, and I think our shellfish work with a government Fisheries Department may well spawn other projects; David speaks of a straightforward lateral flow "dipstick" implementation - seems like a winner.
    ** the new Marketing VP - if all goes well, evidently has a very good background in batteries, and will be a good cultural fit there in Europe.

Yes, a lot to like. I perceive a rising curve of revenues as more product is used; the word "parabolic" can be used emotionally, and that is not my intent - rather, to describe the shape of the revenue curve, over this next period. Of course, any move into mass-production for EVs and hybrids will step-change the parabola.

A good report and webinar: well-presented, and with confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $8.34K 402.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4859 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 432964 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.